Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mum Mums

Being a new mom, I have been very lucky to have friends who have babies close to the same age as Harrison! A few days ago, a couple of girls I went to high school with asked if I had let Harrison try Mum Mums yet. I was stumped, I had no idea what these things were so I headed on over to trusty Google and did a little research ;)
After reading up on what they were, the ingredients, and the reaction my friends children have had to these nifty biscuit type things we decided to give them a try. 
I handed Harrison the Mum Mum and before I could turn the camera on he already had it in his mouth!

First bite, success!



He means business! 

After about 5 minutes, this was all that was left!
I think it's safe to say that he likes them! 
Thanks for the suggestion girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment