Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Top 5

Since March is drawing to a close, I thought I'd share my Top 5 Mommy Must Haves for this month.
In no order whatsoever,
5) Baby Mum Mums!

Harrison LOVES these little rice biscuits! They basically dissolve in his mouth so there isn't any chewing involved but is a great first step toward self feeding!
4) A Jumperoo!

If only I had a way to keep track of the miles that have probably been traveled in this genius invention!
3) Nuk Spoons.

Yes, I am replacing my must have munchkin spoons with these must have Nuk Spoons! (Don't worry, they still come in bright colors!)These things are genius as well. They are flat on the end which helps the food slide off in baby's mouth and also works as a great spatula to scrape the food off their face and back in their mouth with ;)
2) An outdoor swing.

We do not have an outdoor swing of our own for Harrison yet, but he LOVES the swings at the park and I do believe I see the Easter Bunny bouncing this way with one for our back yard!
1) Books!

We love books in this house! I love to read to Harrison at nights, and  I also love listening to Mahlon read to him from the other room- he always adds words and pages to the story that are totally not there! It's pretty funny. Harrison gets very excited listening to us read.... although he often times tries to eat the book during story time ;)
If  you want to check out last month's must have list, click here! If you have anything you would like to add to the must have list, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment