Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mommy Must Haves

I though I'd take the time to share my top 5 mommy must haves- for this month at least! I feel like I have 5 new favorite things every month, so here's to February's top 5!

5) Bath water thermometer.

I was just not comfortable with the "check the temperature with your elbow" trick. I like really hot baths so I was never comfortable with my own assesment of the water temperature. This little thing will tell you if the water is too cold, just right, or too hot! All you do is drop it in the prepared bath water and let it float for 30 seconds then check the reading.  I love it! Harrison enjoys chewing on it while in the bath as well!

4) Space saver high chair

This is the best thing ever! We love it because it fits right our kitchen chairs, it reclines, has straps for holding little babies in and has a dishwasher safe tray! What else could you want?

3) Munchkin bowls and spoons

I love the spoons because the actual spoon part is small, not wide like a lot of other baby spoons we have and because they have long handles.
The bowls are a must have because they have the suction rings on the bottom. These have come in handy recently as Harrison has become more interested in what is actually "in" the bowl and reaches for the bowl trying to pull it toward himself.  I also love the bright colors. Yes, if you want me to purchase your product, please have it available in bright colors!

2)Aden and Anais blankets

These blankets are the softest ever! They are also great for swaddling and tying off into a sling!

1) An awesome bath tub!

There is nothing fancy about this bath tub. It is plain and simple but also very functional! The top half can be used for young babies, the sides and bottom stoppers hold the baby right in place and do not allow them to roll over or scoot down into the water. The bottom half is deeper and has the space for older babies to sit up. We started out with a cute, fancy bath tub that was far from functional. We soon came to our senses and bought this functional and inexpensive tub for only $26 at babies R' us!

That's all for now! On to finding 5 new cool accessories for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment