Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Messy Play

It's true! I LOVE a good mess! Now to clarify, I don't particularly love a messy kitchen sink, or loads and loads of dirty laundry. However, I do LOVE to do fun messy things in my classroom and with Harrison! Today's example of a fun mess,

Finger painting outside!







 *Note to other toddler Moms, this was the best idea I've had yet! He got to be as messy as he wanted and all it took was 2 min with the water hose to clean up!
                                      
I just love this sweet little messy face.

(Another advantage to painting outside, he can run around the yard while I put everything away)

Messy boy checking on the garden. 


I've got a few more messy play ideas on the list for this summer, I'll be sure to share them as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment