Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

100 Days of School

Yes, I know that I am a week behind with this post! 
Last week in the post The Teacher In Me I talked about how much I loved the 100th day of school as a student and how I enjoy sharing my love for this day with my students now that I am a teacher!
Here are some of the ways we celebrated the 100th day of school last Thursday! 
 A welcome banner hanging from the door! Through out the day I took each students picture under this sign ;)
100 things to color for morning work.
Ingredients for our 100's snack mix. 

 Skip counting to 100 by 5's using our hand prints.


Sorting fruit loops into 10 piles of 10 to use in making a necklace of 100 fruit loops!
100th day of school hats with 100 fingerprints! 
Decorating the number 100 with 100 different items on each digit - I think they got a little carried away with the stickers-there seems to be a tad more that 100 there ;)
Every student in the class wore a shirt with 100 different things on them! 
They were all very unique and I loved each of them! Some of my favorite included: 
100 wiggly eyes
100 jungle animal foam stickers
and
100 bugs!
Not to be left out, the teacher all made 100th day of school shirts as well! 
All in all, it was a very fun and exhausting day! 
Hopefully, one the students will remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment